Employment Type: Full-Time
Our client is looking for a driven and people-focused leader with a relentless passion for problem-solving and community building. As a Program Manager, you will build and support a high-performing team that is eager to partner with Federal customers and drive meaningful mission outcomes.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Ensuring common vision and successful operation of a team through thoughtful and steadfast communication to all stakeholders and teammates.
- The dynamic steering of all aspects of the engagement to keep the team within scope, budget, schedule, and performance indicators.
- Actively listening to your clients and teammates to pre-empt challenges and hunt for solutions.
- Creating and maintaining a team culture that is energizing, challenging, and fun.
- Provide the primary point of contact for the ADSD COR for receipt of technical direction regarding specific assignments for technical support services.
- Provide the primary point of contact for the ADSD PM to coordinate day-to-day participation of Contractor personnel in the collaborative teams.
- Serve as primary point of contact for technical direction and day-to-day manager of contracting staff.
- Staff on-site technical team, adjust level-of-effort and skill mix as needed to meet changing project requirements, direct delivery of technical support services, and ensure timeliness and quality of work products.
- Ensures quality of contracting staff products and services.
- Personally prepare, sign, and deliver the project MSR in accordance with Section C.188.8.131.52 – Monthly Status Report.
- Ensure deliverable dates are met.
- Update and maintain Microsoft Project spreadsheets, or schedules in other formats with actual deliverable dates and status for the work assigned.
- Maintain Contract and Project Management controls
- Minimum 4 years of progressive experience in managing, directing, and implementing information technology projects.
- Three (3) years experience supervising, three (3) years managing projects.
- Experienced in management and control of large funds and resources, and demonstrated capability in managing complex, multi-task commercial and government contracts.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
Nice to Have:
- Experience with ICAM
- Experience with DevSecOps
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certified
- Agile Certification
- Experience within the Federal Government
Loading some great jobs for you...