Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
Performs all duties associated with the Commercial Banker position in originating, underwriting and closing secured and unsecured commercial loans in accordance with established lending objectives, policies and procedures. Establishes, maintains and maximizes relationships with existing and potential customers. Profitably grows loans, deposits and fees. Ensures that credit quality guidelines are met/monitored. This position could be located in either the Longmont or Firestone location.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Maintains a portfolio of existing customers and maximizes relationships based on customer need. Gathers and oversees compilation of all needed information for loan application. Works in tandem with Credit Administration to request appraisals, applicant credit reports, background checks, reference checks and other information pertinent to evaluation of loan application. Corresponds with or interviews applicant or creditors to resolve questions and negotiate deal.
- Develops new business.
- Maximizes new and existing customer relationships by cross selling key deposit/fee income products/services as customer needs dictate.
- Facilitates negotiation with customer, both new and existing, according to established standards, such as fees, loan repayment options, and other credit terms. Refers and/or presents loan to loan committee for approval in excess of individual loan approval authority. Ensures loan agreements are complete and accurate according to policy. Assures timely loan closing and funding activities. Maintains updated loan documentation and loan files.
- Actively involved in community activities that promote Bank and/or assist with business development.
Loading some great jobs for you...